The Cookie Corner
Fresh Baked Cookies Made in Hawaii
Here are steps to get you started on your fundraiser:
- Download a copy of the Fundraiser General Contract & Application and read it over.
- Arrange to have a group meeting and choose a Fundraiser Coordinator for your group. This person will be the key contact between The Cookie Corner and your group. The fundraiser coordinator will be responsible for holding group meetings, keeping your group organized and focused, distributing the cookies, collecting funds and making timely payments.
- Decide on a profit goal for your group. Determine how many bags of cookies you need to sell. You can always re-order if you need more cookies. Unfortunately, we cannot take back any unsold cookies.
- Choose your flavors. Cookies are packed 40 bags per case. The minimum fundraiser order is 240 bags or 6 cases. Cookie flavors must be ordered by the case.
- Choose a beginning and ending date for your fundraiser. You will usually receive the cookies about a week after your paperwork has been completed. We begin to bake your order when your paperwork is completed. Larger orders may take a little longer to bake. All bags of cookies must be sold within four weeks of receipt to ensure freshness of the product.
- Fill out the Fundraiser General Contract and fax or e-mail it to our office (808-832-9844 / firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then contact you to confirm that we received your paperwork, and finalize any details. Also, if you wish to follow our payment schedule, we'll need to make an appointment for you to complete the Fundraiser Payment Schedule Agreement. If following the payment schedule, the two individuals on the General Contract must sign the Fundraiser Payment Schedule Agreement and present valid picture IDs.